Wednesday 21 August 2013

What We Can Do For You


 
 
 
What we can do for you

Perception and Business Decisions

A customer’s perception of a potential new supplier is key to getting them to contact you, so before that all important first impression they have of you, most people will look at where you are, geographically.

We all know that if we live in County Antrim then suppliers in County Armagh or Tyrone may not seem as attractive as those in Belfast or County Antrim.

Similarly those of us who live in County Armagh or Tyrone may not consider anywhere other than their own county or Belfast. However most people agree they would consider a supplier in Belfast regardless of where they live.

Question: How many of you have goggle mapped an address to see where a company is based at before deciding to do business with them or not? I know I do and my perception of the company and its ability is based on seeing a private home or commercial premises.

While my perception could be completely wrong, when I see a private home I think ‘Part-Time’, not able to service my needs, not a serious business and when I see an office building in Belfast my perception is opposite.

The right perception can win you business so why miss out on the opportunity to be able to make a first impression.

You can use our address for your business on:

·        Websites

·        Business cards

·        Stationery and marking materials

With our business address service which costs £30 + VAT per month.

Visit our website for full details and benefits of our services.

 
Check out the Belfast Business Centre social media accounts today for updates, offers, business tips and incentives!

 

No comments: